PROTOUCH partners with SMITH Optics, as its official 2020 performance eyewear and helmet partner
For over 50 years, SMITH has pioneered their advanced products to fuel fun beyond walls, creating innovations that amplify awesome, and crafting gear where every detail makes a difference.
SMITH OPTICS revolutionized the outdoor experience, through the introduction of the very first interchangeable lens system for sunglasses and quickly took technology to the next level with the launch of two new ventilation systems for a seamless helmet integration. Over the next few years, SMITH developed the World’s largest eco-friendly sunglass collection in the world!
Most recently they have created the most scientifically advanced polarized lens technology, ChromaPop™, while simultaneously creating a dramatically new approach to ventilation and protection in bike helmets through the use of Aerocore™ technology.
ProTouch – the #1 UCI-ranked Road Cycling Team in Africa is proud to partner with Smith and its riders race with the Trace Mips Helmet and have a choice of Attack Max & Wildcat performance eyewear.
Smith Optics Helmet – Trace
- Complete ventilated protection
- Integrated skeletal structure
- VaporFit adjustable fit system
- 18 optimized vents
- XT2 anti-bacterial performance lining
- Ultra-light single layer webbing
- Ultimate eyewear integration
- Light mount compatible
Smith Optics Glasses – Attack Max & Wildcat
- Hydroleophobic lens coating
- Hydrophilic megol temple & nose pads for a secure fit
- Auto-lock hinges
- 1 ChromaPop™ bright light lens and 1 interchangeable clear lens
- 5 base cylindrical lens
- Two-position adjustable nose pads